NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ORLETON PARISH COUNCIL WILL MEET AT 7.30 PM ON THURSDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2018 AT THE VILLAGE HALL
1. Apologies for absence
2. To co-opt a new member of the parish council
3. Declarations of interest and written dispensations on agenda items
4. Agree the minutes of the meeting held on 18 October 2018
5. Receive report on Herefordshire Council from Ward Cllr. Bowen
6. Clerk’s report and reports on meetings attended by parish councillors
7. Invitation to members of the public to address the council (limited to 15)
183809 Manor Ground Farm, Orleton – Proposed farm track.
Update on recent planning applications/ enforcement
i) Financial Statement to date
ii) Payments to agree:
D C Gardening Services, lengthsman – £396.00
Herefordshire Council, village roads assessment scheme – £729.05
S Price, boundary wall, Memorial Garden – £ tbc
Clerk, expenses April-October 2018 – £ tbc
iii) Decide whether to retain or sell surplus bricks left after rebuilding the boundary wall at the memorial ground.
iv) Consider NALC Legal Topic Note re: Financial assistance to the church.
v) Review parish council accounts 2018-19 to date, and consider proposed precept for 2019-20.
vi) Review the effectiveness of financial internal controls.
10. Lengthsman/ Highways and Footpaths
11. Proposal to display historic parish council records and maps at village hall
12. Proposal to hold a ‘Community Conference’ in 2019 to try and identify ways and means to help local people in need
13. Consultation on Travellers Sites Development Plan – Additional sites
14. Review proposed schedule of meetings for 2019
15. Parish council projects in 2018 – review ‘wish-list’ of projects and initiatives
16. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
17. Information items
18. Date of the next meeting and close meeting
11 November 2018